Jacobs Journal of Medicinal Chemistry a peer-reviewed journal covers all the latest developments in medicinal chemistry and drug design. Medicinal Chemistry deals with organic synthetic compounds and it aims at publishing experimental achievements in drug design, drug discovery and chemical, biological relationships, formulations and correlations of structure with the mode of action, investigations of biochemical and pharmacological targets of drug action.
The Journal publishes original research and review articles covering recent research and developments in the field. Topics included under this journal are pharmacology and various other biological specialities, where they are involved with design, chemical synthesis and development of drugs and quality control of a desired drug.
Our Journal receives original articles, short communications, review articles, case reports, etc. in the stream of medicinal chemistry.
- Molecular modelling and Drug designing
- Formulation of Antiviral Drugs
- Formulation of Anti-mycobacterial and Antitussives Drugs
- Formulation of Antimetabolites
- Antineoplastic Agents and their preparation
- Antibiotics and their preparations
- Formulation of Antidiabetic drugs
- Formulation of Anthelmintic drugs
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) and their formulation
- Formulation of Antihistamines
- Formulation of Diuretics Drugs
- Formulation of Cardiovascular Drugs
- Medical physics
- Other Drug Formulations